We have experienced some issues, as a few of our customers have, logging into the WiFi network and even into the WiFi settings section of the HughesNet Gen5 HT2000W Satellite Internet Modems/Routers! We’re not sure why this has been happening, but we’re hoping it will be resolved via a software update from Hughes soon!
In the meantime, here is one of the solutions we’ve found that has worked for us and others:
• On the back of the HT2000W (right under the white label), there is a Reset button.
• You may need a paper clip (or some small/thin object to insert in the hole).
• Insert the paper clip and press the button one time and release. DO NOT Hold it down!
• Afterward, press the WPS button on the front of the HT2000W.
• After the HT2000W comes back up, you can login using one of the passwords on the back of the HT2000W.
I’m not sure who wrote this fix up originally, but thank you to whoever that was for sharing!
If you still need assistance or have any questions about this process, please contact us!