This is a HughesNet HT2000W .98m 3-watt Gen5 Jupiter 2 Ka-Band High-Speed Satellite Internet System.
This system includes a 3-watt transmitter which is required for service on St. Croix, USVI and in parts of Alaska!
This item is the basic system and does not include a mount, cable, or any additional items!
If you are looking for our complete portable kit with the mount, cable and signal meter, click here!
- Basic System
- Provides speeds of up to 25mbps down x 3mbps
- This system can be self-installed and moved around (portable) when purchased from us and when service is provided from us!
- Month-to-Month Service is available for an optional $400 upfront contract cancellation fee!
- Suspend your service for up to 5 months at a time at a cost of $20 per month!
- User-friendly, simple to set up and maintain
- Built-in dual-band wireless A/C access point and 4-port hub saves space!
- HT2000W Satellite Modem w/ Wireless Dual-band A/C router
- .98m satellite dish antenna
- 3-watt transmitter / LNB assembly
Shipping Sizes & Weights:
- Azel box including HT2000w modem, transmitter/LNB – 27x14x10 @ 22 lbs.
- .98m fiber antenna and support arms – 40x40x5 @ 31 lbs.
- Add single RG6 Coaxial Cable (priced per foot)
- Add a DAPT2 Signal Meter to simplify pointing and peaking
- Add a trimast wall/roof mount
- Add a flat non-pen mount for fixed or portable use
- Add a flat non-pen mount for high-wind areas!
- Add a Ridge-Roof Non-Pen Mount for mounting on the peak of a roof!
- 73-watt power supply
- 3-watt transmitter
Manuals & User Guides:
Warranty / Return information:
- 3-Year replacement warranty (some terms & conditions apply)
- Unopened returns within 30 days are charged a 20% restocking fee
- Opened returns are not accepted
- HughesNet Gen5 Jupiter 2 Monthly Service Plans – VAR Plans (Can ONLY be used with THIS equipment!)
- HughesNet Gen5 Jupiter 2 Coverage Areas / Beam Maps
- HughesNet Gen5 Jupiter 2 Support Page
- HughesNet Gen5 VAR Account Request Form (Sign up for service!)